Sunday, October 18, 2015

BDJ Veterans Night: #PinkSugarPh

It's raining sheets outside and the BDJ Fair 2015 was postponed.
To make you guys excited, as if you're not yet dying inside because of giddiness (I know I was). Here I will share to you my entry for #bdjveterans and #pinksugarph video contest on modeling their pinksugar loot on the BDJ Veterans Night.
Unfortunately, I cannot post a non-Youtube video here. Bummer. So just highlight, right click and go the link: https://www.facebook.com/youngwifechronicles/videos/vb.163066037069998/966250830084844/?type=2&theater
or just click here: https://gerilen.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/bdj-veterans-night-pinksugarph/
Here is my entry for @pinksugarph and @bdjbuzz. 
Since hindi available ang free trial ng #whosays ni @selenagomez, in honor of #BDJAnthem2016#beautyqueeninme, nag #acapela na lang po ako. As always, model ang mga kids. Pagpasyensyahan nio na lang ang paos kong boses. Maraming salamat Ma'am Darlyn and Ma'am Ems sa talaga namang #VIPexperience namin sa BDJ Veterans Night.
#crossingfingers #pinksugarph #bdjveterans #bdjat10
Stay tuned on my BDJ Veterans Night post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...