Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ELIZABETH: OOTD -Preppy in Pearls

What I love most about being a girl? Is being girly. To dress up makes me feel good about myself. It just boost my self-confidence! <3 But girls, that doesn't mean that you have to break the bank, your wallet or in my case, my husband's, lol! Because you could find good quality dresses for an incredible affordable price! Just like this

Dress from PREPPY.. ;) 


I don't have that many green dresses and this one is a must! Mind you I bought this on sale at SM Molino! For like Php100.00 only!Yay!



FOTD :)


Since this dress is too short, I pair it with paldashorts/skorts and skinny leggings. ^^
Yup, this dress do have sisters! Stay tuned!



Watch from Axis
Candy bracelets from Forever21
Earrings from Fashion Market


Milani Shoes

The dress could also be paired with sandals and ballet flats. Perfect for running errands and shopping! hihi

Live, Love, Laugh
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...