Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Nivea #ComeCloser Mini Haul!

It's been awhile since I bought these items - on Nivea's #ComeCloser Big Sale 2015 last month of May.nivea-big-sale-2015-poster
Although, I didn't get to buy the moisturizing cream, I'm happy to finally get these amazing products for half the price!
Nivea Express Hydration
Nivea Men in Fresh Action
nivea gerilen
 
Nivea Refreshing Toner
Nivea Baby Moisturizing Lotion
Nivea Intensive Moisture
nivea gerilen beauty
Nivea Sun Whitening Sunscreen with SPF 50
Nivea Men Whitening Cleanser & Scrub
Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam
Nivea White Repair Pore Minimiser Foam

Can you believe that I feel like I should have bought more than these? I just love how effective these Nivea products are! Oh well, I'm gearing up for next year's grand sale! Too eager, ey? I really love to get my hands on that moisturizing cream.I could just bought it right now, but I have a lot of lotions and creams to finish first, so it's just good to wait for the next sale. lol
For the meantime, here are my recent empties, May-2015! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...