-8 slices Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Raisin Loaf
-12 stalks of Asparagus
-2 pcs Chicken fillet
-30 ml Olive oil
-2 pcs Garlic cloves, minced
-1 pc Red onion
-1 pc lemon, juiced
-1/2 tsp chili powder
-salt and pepper, to taste
-80 ml Mayonnaise
To make the sauce:
1. Mix olive oil, garlic, red onion, lemon juice and chili powder together. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Snap and remove tough edges of asparagus and marinate it with the liquid mixture.
3. Divide chicken fillet into two parts. Flatten each piece and wrap your asparagus in it.
4. In a grill pan, cook your asparagus wrapped in chicken.
5. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili powder and garlic.
6. To assemble, flatten Gardenia High Fiber Whole Wheat Raisin Loaf. Spread the dressing and top the chicken asparagus wrap. Roll it until bread reaches the other end. Plate and serve.