Friday, April 10, 2015

Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF 50

I've been using a lot of different brands and forms of sunblock but what my hands keep on reaching out lately was this Belo Sunexpert Transparent Mist in SPF50 PA+++.
I got this with a bunch of samples a couple of months back and it's oh so worth it!
Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF 50 is only Php449.75 for 100ml
Can you tell that I've been using this everyday? 
Especially when I'm busy and on the go, I just took a short shower and squirt this on face, neck and wherever the sun will hit me. It's very easy to use, unlike other sunblock's form, this feels like water. Non-greasy, super lightweight and easily absorbed by skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...