Sunday, May 29, 2016

Why take Reliv Now instead of Multivitamins?


                    

Reliv Now with LunaRich is so much better than any over-the-counter multivitamin pills available today. In addition to an optimal blend of vitamins and minerals, Reliv Now contains a proprietary blend of enzymes and herbs, soy protein and cutting-edge ingredients like LunaRich and Pycnogenol.

LunaRich is a Reliv-exclusive nutritional ingredient that supports cholesterol management, inflammation reduction, antioxidant benefits, improved immunity and overall cellular health. It's the first nutritional compound proven to work at the epigenetic level.

Pycnogenol, on the other hand, provides a distinctive blend of natural and powerful antioxidants that also improves blood pressure, effectively making the heart's job easier, among other amazing health benefits.

For only P52.00 per serving, Reliv Now offers more health boosting nutrients and improved overall health. Why settle for fine when you can feel great? Go for optional nutrition, only from Reliv! 

Health Testimonials 

"Before Reliv, I always felt exhausted and stressed. I was also repeatedly hospitalized for recurring stomach trouble and urinary tract infection. In spite of taking prescription medication, these concerns kept coming back and affected my daily life. My husband, on the other hand, had difficulty managing his blood sugar levels and psoriasis. We were tired of always feeling run down and started looking for a heathy solution. My husband and I tried Reliv Now together with other Reliv products, and within a few weeks we both had renewed energy and less stress. As we continued taking Reliv shakes twice a day, my health concerns became less bothersome, while my husband started seeing great improvements in his blood sugar levels and complexion. We are more than blessed to have Reliv nutrition on ou side!" ~ Marilyn Arenas, Tagum City

"Before Reliv, my kids could easily catch and colds and get sick especially during sudden weather changes. I started giving them Reliv Now for Kids shakes and after a few months on the products, I noticed that they rarely get sick. That time I knew that Reliv works and I got curious about what other benefits could Reliv do to me. After taking Reliv shakes consistently, I also started seeing remarkable changes in my health. Initially, I realized I seldom experience constipation and started enjoying improved energy. With that, I have become more productive. A few more weeks on the products, I lost all my pregnancy-related fats and over the years, my eyesight has also improved. I feel great, energetic and healthier every day! I will definitely continue taking Reliv products for as long as I can!" ~ Dorothy Tan, Quezon City

"I have been taking Reliv Now plus other Reliv products since 1993 and my health has always been in great condition. Believe it or not, I am now 72 years old and I'm enjoying a healthy and active lifestyle. I wake up at 5:00am every day with full energy that lasts throughout the day. I enjoy doing aerobics thrice a week and brisk walking regularly and yet I don't feel any body ache. And when it's time to sleep at night, I sleep like a baby and wake up feeling refreshed and revitalized inside and out. Reliv gives me that adrenalin rush! It keeps me going! Healthy aging is within reach when you're taking Reliv!" ~ Rose Blancaflor, Pasig City 

"I used to suffer from recurring migraine and vertigo attacks for many years and was looking for products that would help ease my health concern. Whenever I felt the pulsating pain on one side of my head or when it started to feel like everything around me is spinning, I would just stay in bed and refrained myself from doing anything. I was a busy hands-on mom and frequent bouts of headache and vertigo were a major inconvenience at home. After taking Reliv Now on a regular basis, my health improved, I had more energy and became more projective each day. Headaches and vertigo also diminished and eventually became a thing of the past. Because of all these positive changes, I became more focused on my Reliv business and have more quality time with my family. Thanks to Reliv!" ~ Nenita Dayap, Bacolod City



Live, love, laugh,
Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...